[Ansteorra] Membership woes

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 18:42:22 PDT 2001

--- steelspirit at earthlink.net wrote:
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
> Greetings all,
>
> I find myself in a bit of a quandary. My husband and I have been discussing
> membership. Here are just a few of the things that have come up:
> Given past experience, I'd really like my membership to be a sustaining one...
> He wants his to be a sustaining as well so he is not limited in anything that
> might come up in the next year...

This sounds like misinformation....as far as I know....you can be anything you
want to in the SCA with a family membership as long as someone else in your residence
receives the Black Star

> Should we bother at this point to pay the extra $20.00 for my twin 5 year old
> daughters (not 6 until next aug) to be official members?

> I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with thoughts, ideas, advice.

You could also get copies of the Children's Waivers and sign them in the car...and
present them to the Event staff at the gate...that way you don't have to mess with actually
signing them at the gate .....and save a few minutes.

Lorraine DeerSlayer