[Ansteorra] Three Kings-----help!

Walter Davis walterd at lcii.net
Thu Oct 25 14:18:16 PDT 2001

Greetins Lords and Ladies of Ansteorra,

The war of The Three Popes (Three Kings) is drawing near.  I have been assigned to provide security.  As you know Three Kings is a large event and Rosenfeld is a small shire.  I need help!  If you would like to help with security I would greatly appreciate it.  I will have a sign-up sheet at the toll booth for those that want to help.  Just fill in your name at the time(s) you are willing to patrol.  We would like to have at least two people on patrol.  There will be a golf cart for security so there will be very little walking involved.  We will also have radios.  Remember, the duty of Security is to observe and report.

Thanks in advance,

Oudoceus Kynith
AKA Not Walter
MDA Walter Davis