[Ansteorra] Thank You Seawinds!

Celestria LeDragon celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 05:39:23 PST 2001

Greetings,

I would like to thank all that was at Seawinds
Defender for making us so welcomed to your fine event!
Those who helped us set up, had breakfast and coffee,
made a great lunch, kept us informed of the schedule,
and for a great feast! You made our life so much
easier as entourage! Thank You so much for the
wonderful gifts!

Vivat Seawinds!

In Service,
Lady Celestria
Lady Wrenne
Clay

=====
I believe that imagination is stronger than Knowledge
That myth is more potent than history.
I believe that dreams are more powerful than facts
That hope always triumphs over experience
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.