[Ansteorra] [Fwd: research information]

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Oct 29 08:10:01 PST 2001

Ack!  I don't have time to do this research.  Business trip, tomorrow
night.  Can anybody help this person?  Respond directly to the person,
not to me or ansteorra-net.  risehills at hotmail.com.   Looks fairly easy
to look up, actually...

Isobel
From: "Rise Hills" <risehills at hot.rr.com>
To: <hospitaler at ansteorra.org>
Cc: <risehills at hotmail.com>
Subject: research  information
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:42:51 -0600

I am doing a brochure for a dinner theater whose main guest is portraying King Henry VIII.  I need to know where I can find a copy of his seal, coat of arms, and an example of an official proclamation from the king in that era.  Any assistance you can give me on where I can find these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.