[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender

housedragonstar dragonstar1 at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 4 10:00:58 PDT 2001

Greetings from the Stewards of Elfsea Defender to the good gentles of Ansteorra.

For those of you planning on camping at Defender, we just found out this morning from the fire department in Corsicana that the burn ban in Navarro county has been lifted.

The web site link published on our web site has yet to be updated (as of this morning) to reflect that fact.

In service,
Lady Medb Liath