[Ansteorra] herbalist guild meeting

barb draeco55 at home.com
Tue Sep 4 19:36:41 PDT 2001

These are the directions for the Herbalist Guild meeting for Sept. 10, 2001 at 7:30.   You can come earlier as it is a bit of a drive.  Those wanting to car pool please contact me or announce it on the web.
'
Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine O'Malley
972-907-2606

Directions to my house are: I-45 South to exit 266 (2nd Ferris exit for 5th
Street, just over county line into Ellis County).  Turn left (going under
the freeway) which puts you on 5th street.  Go straight (about a block and a
half) until 5th deadends into Birch. Go left on Birch, past the big houses
to the 3rd or 4th (depends on how you count) normal sized house on the left
(cow pasture on the right).  This will bring you to the back of the house
where the garage and driveway are located; look for a white Casita camper in
the driveway (it's the only camper on the street).  If you get to the orange
fence and cattle guard, you've gone too far.  Park in the driveway as there
is more room there than in the front of the house.  If you prefer to do
mapquest or similar, the physical address is 308 Redbud, Ferris, TX 75125,
but this will bring you to the front of the house.

Please note, when you're coming out I-45 right past the I-20 overpass, the
speed limit lowers to 55 from that point until you get to Ferris.  The
Hutchins, Wilmer, and Ferris police work this strip of the highway
vigorously on both sides.  I recommend staying in the left "slow" lane with
your cruise control set on 60.

Will the meeting be on the 10th of September?

Julianna

Jewell Wainwright-Sims
Customer Service Account Exec.
Taylor Publishing Company