[Ansteorra] Gothic Bard Competition.

Subetei Usun subetei at usun.org
Wed Sep 5 09:18:53 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations to the gentle folks of Ansteorra.

I hope this find every one in good health, your herds increasing, and you
enemies retreating in disarray!

For those who had to leave early for mundane reason from the enjoyable
Gothic Wars and missed Bardic, I wish to elaborate on the fun we had at the
Bardic competition.   One of the newest members of the Bonwicke Barony,
Caetlin, won the completion by popular vote, with her lovely songs.  To me,
one item that makes this note worthy in my humble option is, Caetlein is so
new to the SCA(days) and this was her fist SCA event.

Well done Caetlein, I look forward to your songs at future events as well as
your enjoyable playing of that strange instrument which name escapes me.

Subetei Usun
Mundane: John Warner

http://usun.org
http://adlersruhe.org