[Ansteorra] "Musketeer" Movie Times!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 13:52:23 PDT 2001

Good afternoon Elfsea, Loch Ruadh, Steppes and all
surrounding areas!

I have the movie times for "The Musketeer". They are
as follows:

12:10, 2:40, 5:10, 7:40, 10:10.

This is for both Friday and Saturday. I would like to
be set up and ready by 7pm Friday and 4:30 pm on
Saturday. I spoke with the Assistant Manager at
Eastchase and for those of us who worked the "Knight's
Tale" demo, our passes are good for this movie.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me or call me to let me
know if you can make it either Friday, Saturday or
both. If I do not have enough people by tomorrow at
4pm, I will have to cancel and I really don't want to
do that. So, let's chip in and have a blast!

In service,
Eleanor, Lady Cleavely
Deputy Hospitaler
Barony of Elfsea