[Ansteorra] Letters of Recommendation

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Sep 10 16:20:23 PDT 2001

Lady Rixende de Rouen,
Privy Secretary to Their Royal Majesties Duncan and Larissa,
wrote:

> Their Royal Majesties have bid me to write you this
> day to thank you for submitting letters of
> recommendation for those among the populace who are
> deserving of recognition from the Crown. Also, They
> wish me to encourage you to continue to submit these
> letters for deserving individuals.

Anyone may write award recognition letters to the Crown.
However, some folks may be unsure of what to write or be
concerned that special conventions need to be followed.

There are two files in the SCA-INC section of the Florilegium
that these folks might find useful:
Award-Rec-Let-art (10K) 11/16/00    "Writing Effective Award Recommend.
Letters"
                                       by Countess Berengaria de
Montfort.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/Award-Rec-Let-art.html
award-rec-let-msg (11K) 11/ 2/00    Writing award recommendation
letters.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/award-rec-let-msg.html

For those interested in investigating the Florilegium further, the
address is: http://www.florilegium.org

In hope that this is of service,
THLord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net