[Ansteorra] The Disaster in the East Kingdom

Burke McCrory burkemc2 at home.com
Tue Sep 11 10:50:58 PDT 2001

I am sure that it goes with out saying that we have all heard about the
events of this morning in the East Kingdom (New York City).  I would ask
that everyone in Ansteorra, offer their prayers and good thoughts for those
whose lives have been so tragically affected by this disaster.  I know that
is very likely that some of our SCA Brothers and Sisters have been directly
effected by this and they will need our support and thoughts in the days to
come.  I would ask that anyone who is capable and wants to, please consider
donating blood to your local blood bank.  After a disaster like this blood
is always in critically short supply.  Again keep those who have been so
tragically affected in your thoughts and prays.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Barony of Wiesenfeuer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma