[Ansteorra] OFF TOPIC: WORLD TRADE CENTER

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Sep 11 11:19:53 PDT 2001

thanks, been doing this since 0700 this morning.
we don't have to know someone to be touched by these horrible acts.
I would like to extend this to include;
United Airlines employees and passengers
American airlines employees and passengers
The Pentagon
and our military personel that are being prepped and recalled to duty.

Maidenhair
my wiccan son graduates from Naval Training the 28th of this month.

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System