[Ansteorra] to their excellency's, event stewart, chronicler,

barb draeco55 at home.com
Tue Sep 11 10:38:59 PDT 2001

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine O'Malley,

I know you probably don't know me, I am the Director/Creator of the Academy of the Young Wolves. This Academy is for youth ages 10-17.  Our youth in this Kingdom are looking for a place of their own, that is what I am trying to create.

I am asking your permission to have a Youth Academy meeting during your event. The meeting will be take about 15-30 minutes. If the youth wish to continue to talk with me about the Academy, I am willing to sit and talk all day. During the first 15-30 minutes I would like to have at least one parent with every youth in attendance. It is then up to the youth if they choose to stick around and talk, discuss options and opportunities, and the like.

I can also have a Herbalist Guild Meeting if there are any who are interested in the Guild. I carry all the Guild supplies with me as well.  My Chief Lady-in-Waiting says I am armed for bear but the truth of it is I can just choke him with paper work.lol

I will look forward to your answer with anticipation.

Your humble servant,

Viscountess Katherine
Apprentice
Director/Creator of the Academy of the Young Wolves
Herbalist Guild Leader
Arts & Science Champion of the Wastelands
Youth Rapier Marshal
Marshal-at-Large (authorizing, field and inspection marshal for heavy combat)