[Ansteorra] Wastelands defender

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:37:51 PDT 2001

Greetings to all and my apologies for the multiple postings....

Many have heard that I was  taken to the hospital Saturday night during
defender, right before the list started. The reason that I went is because I
was having dizzy spells and chest pains. I ended up staying the night and
being put on Telemetry.

The good news is that I am feeling much better. The doctors have ruled out
any possible heart problems and have started considering possible problems
with my GI tract. I am to report to my doctor here in Enid and follow up
with him this week. As many of you know, I have had occasional problems with
my GI tract every since they took out my Gull Bladder. ("The gull of some
people..."<hee, hee>)

We will try to keep you posted as much as we can. Until then, we are still
planning on attending Wiesenfeuer Baronial. Hope to see every one there.

Long Live the Dream,
HL Aldric de Kerr