[Ansteorra] household open house

barb draeco55 at home.com
Sat Sep 8 12:27:00 PDT 2001

LAST CALL!
The O'MalleyHightower's are having an open household meeting tomorrow.  This is for anyone who is interested in being part of a family who loves to have fun, camp together, cook together and learn many different sca occupations.  If you don't have a household, you are new to the SCA, or just wish to hear what the O'MalleyHightower household's belief, abilities and goals are please come and join us.  It is a pot luck, please call me and let me know if you will be making it and what you are bringing so we don't have duplicates.  All are well regardless of persona, ability to play or skill level.  We are a close-knit group.  We will help you with everything we know and if we don't know it we will find someone who does.

It matters not whether you want to fight (hardsuit or rapier), get into the arts and sciences, service or just sit back and watch for awhile.

I hope to see everyone that is interested tomorrow.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine
Chieftainess of O'MalleyHightowers
Arts and Science Champion of the Wastelands
Marshal-at-large
Youth Rapier Marshal
Director & Creator of the Academy of the Young Wolves
Herbalist Guild Leader
The addy is 809 Morningstar
Richardson, TX 75081
Liadan Brega's ph. is 972-680-1689
My number is 972-907-2606
Take 75 to belt line get of beltline and go south.  Go past the railroad tracks which are above beltline.  Go to Bowser Rd and turn right.  Follow it around to the last left turn before Spring Valley and make a left.  It's the 4th or 5th house on the left.  We will trying to have something that says SCA in the front yard.