[Ansteorra] Estrella War Dance Collegium

Kirsten Garner julian at cableaz.com
Sun Sep 9 23:43:50 PDT 2001

Greetings to the list...

The Estrella War next year is the 13-18 of February in Phoenix, AZ. We are hoping, if it is at all possible, to have a fully-fledged Dance Collegium as part of the overall A&S Collegium. In aid to this, I am asking anyone who is interested in teaching a dance class to please email me at julian at cableaz.com. All types of dance and all levels of class are welcome!! The collegium is set to run from the Thursday through the Saturday or perhaps Sunday noon. We are hoping for a full schedule of dance!

In service,

Arglwyddes (Lady) Julian ferch Rhys
Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences for Dance
Kingdom of Atenveldt