[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Disaster Relief for New York - Donating Blood

scarlettmb at prodigy.net scarlettmb at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 12 11:14:59 PDT 2001

Pendaren,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.

I have family in NYC and very good friends in western PA.

I have heard from the friends in PA.  The plane crashed a quarter
mile from one man's home.  The rest are 1 - 3 miles from the crash
site.

My cousins I have not heard from as yet.  However they are not that
close to the World Trade Center.  Actually several miles away.  Still
very close but in a city like NY, that's quite a distance.

I also want to urge everyone to give blood if they are able.  If not,
Kroger is having a food drive for the victims and their family's.

The only other thing I can tell you to do is pray...for everyone.
This tragedy can not go unpunished.  Let us pray that the president
finds a way to puninsh the perpetrators.

Lady Maria da Firenze
Maria Buchanan
Gate's Edge