[Ansteorra] Off Topic -- Pardon the Bandwidth

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 01:46:08 PDT 2001

Please pardon the bandwidth, but I think this needs to
be done.  I got this from my daughter.

Thanks,

Colin (Rod Jackson)

--------------text follows-----------

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop
your car, or step
out of your establishment and light a candle.   We
will show the world
that Americans are strong and united together against
terrorism.
Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list.  We
need to reach
everyone across the United States quickly.  The
message:  WE STAND
UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM!

Thank you.

We need press to cover this - we need the world to
see.

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda