[Ansteorra] Re: America appreciated (off topic)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 06:13:53 PDT 2001

Siegfried/Eli wrote:

> (Who wanted to give blood, but is sick & can't.

Get well fast!  And then give blood if you can.

Remember that all the people who donated this week cannot give again for 56
days.  Meanwhile, blood components will still be needed by cancer patients,
accident victims, those who require major surgery, and many others.
Platelets last only days, and whole blood only weeks.  When we've used what
we have, give if you can.

And if you gave blood this week, count forward 56 days to determine your next
chance to donate.  As we now know, we're in this for the long haul.  Keeping
each other alive and well is a good idea.

Kathri
Blood donor since 1967, who can donate again on Nov 6