[Ansteorra] Youth of Ansteorra

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 11:52:58 PDT 2001

I was a bit dissapointed by not hearing any replies to my youth
question. So, I stopped a few and asked them at Raven's Fort this last
weekend.

If you could have done anything this weekend that you did not get to do
what would it have been? Answeres were

1. "Have a teen pavilion so we can watch and talk without disturbing
other people."
2. "I want to joust and fight." He was happy to learn that there was
fighting availible for his age, but that jousting was just too unsafe.

I have forgotten the third, sorry. All responces were from newcomers.

Again I say that I hear teens asking to serve their kingdom, but they
need ideas. Please send me any ideas you have that our teens can do
during events.

I would love to see the Ladies of the Rose talk with teens and teach
then what they would want in a Lady in Waiting or as a Page.

your servant,
mahee