[Ansteorra] to my youth

barb draeco55 at home.com
Mon Sep 17 14:19:19 PDT 2001

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine,

This is a call to all Youth...I am in need of your help.

If you are going to be at Elfsea Defender, I need your help. I need volunteers to do a number of things. This is the perfect time to learn how to run an event. So, the more you assist; the more contribution you can make when we hold our own events. Please assist in this event. It will be hard work but you will be of so much value down the road.

Please send me an email if you can and will volunteer for the Compleate Medievalist Tourney. Email: draeco55 at home.com  If you don't have the availability to a computer call me at 972-907-2606

Your humble servant and Director of the Academy,

Viscountess Katherine

p.s.
I have a prize for the most helpful member in the Academy.  It's really cool. VKate