[Ansteorra] Not only blood

Burke McCrory burkemc2 at home.com
Tue Sep 11 13:39:30 PDT 2001

At 03:14 PM 9/11/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Tivar reminds me that donations of plasma are also needed. Plasma is used to
>make medicines and to treat burn patients.
>
>Aethelyan Moondragon

So true,  Here in Wiesenfeuer a call has gone out from the Feed the
Children Organization asking for donations of non-perishable food, water,
batteries, and other relief supplies.  I would think that similar calls are
going out from Salvation Army and Red Cross locations across the
nation.  People might want to donate items at these locations as well.

Sir Burke