[Ansteorra] Youth of Ansteorra

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 09:34:16 PDT 2001

I have finally remembered what the 3 answer was to my question of what
would teens like to have availible to them at events.

The 3rd answer was to have a Games pavilion so that they could play
games through out the day.

I have gotten some replies from many people both private and public.
Some of them are really really good. I am discussing with V. Kate these
ideas since she is already starting up a teen oriented group.

I am still looking for more ideas. If you were a teen in the SCA, or are
a teen in the SCA, please let me know what you would like to see. If you
have a teen, ask them what they would like. I want their opinions and yours.

How can they serve and what can they do?

your servant,
mahee