[Ansteorra] Braveheart Charity Auction

auction_curator at planethollywood.com auction_curator at planethollywood.com
Fri Sep 21 11:40:13 PDT 2001

In view of the tragic events that took place last week in the US, we have
decided to move our Braveheart Charity auction to mid October.  We are
currently in the process of working with ebay on locking down the dates.
The auction will be a ten day auction with over two hundred items.  Once we
have the confirmed dates we will send you a reminder email.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the
auction.

Sincerely,

Colleen Faulkner
Auction Curator
PlanetHollywood.com
E-Mail:cfaulkner at planethollywood.com

"They may take our lives, but they cannot take our freedom!"-Mel Gibson as
William Wallace