[Ansteorra] Texas Renaissance Festival Information.

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 25 02:19:01 PDT 2001

Greetings unto all.

I have had a couple of inquiries concerning passes for TRF.  We will have
plenty, and we want to use them all!

The contact e-mail for TRF passes is trf_passes at hotmail.com.

If you need any other information concerning TRF (location, what is there to
do, etc.), please check the web page http://home.houston.rr.com/scaattrf/
for more information.

Ld Beoan macTarbh is responsible for passes this year, and his deputy is
Lady Serin.  They are requesting the following information for passes:

SCA and legal names
mailing address
phone number or email address
camping requirements
weekend(s) and day(s) you would like to attend plus your estimated arrival
time.

One final note:  There are still two weekends which have not had anyone take
them as sponsors.  They are:

Oct 20 - 21
Nov 17 - 18

Stargate will sponsor the first weekend, with Lady Vasalisa as autocrat.

Thank you all for your support and hope to see you there.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate
Kingdom, Ansteorra