[Ansteorra] Water truck...

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Wed Sep 26 11:22:49 PDT 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:04:12 -0500 Jane Sitton
<jane.sitton at radioshack.com> writes:
> > our Barony purchasing a water tanker for use at events (to haul
> water from
> > one location to another, to spray down roads to keep dust to a
> minimum,
> > etc.).
> >
> > One noble gentle countered with the advise that SCA law prohibits
> us, as a
> > Barony, from purchasing motor vehicles.

        I couldn't give you any clues concerning Corpora, but a thought
occurred to me:

        Why not just get a tank and sprayer arrangement that can be
hauled in a normal pickup truck? Cheaper to buy, easier to store, less
hassle to maintain, no?

              Yours in Service,

                      Iain MacCrimmon