[Ansteorra] where in Corpora is it?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Sep 27 08:30:42 PDT 2001

Thank you for the advice.  This has certainly opened a can of worms on the
Elfsea list... even got morphed into buying our own land.  I think Laird
Loganaich's main interest actually lies in what we can get donated, as a
501c, from "de-milled" government surplus, being a cheap, er, thrifty Scot,
and all.

Many thanks,
Ly Madelina de Lyndesaye

<snip>

I don't know about SCA Law prohibiting it, I can't think of anywhere it is
covered, trailers have been discussed but not vehicles.  But I think it
would be cost prohibitive for any local group.  You would have to purchase
Motor Vehicle insurance for it, there would be upkeep on the vehicle, Taxes,
and you would need a major liability policy to cover the SCA.  Then there is
the rules and restrictions covering who could drive it.  Before anything
like this could be tried I would recommend running it by the SCA Seneschal
first.

Sir Burke