[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 08:07:34 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wilim Penbras" <wilim.penbras at pandora.org>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

>The qualifying rounds of the Winston Cup (Professional Circuit
>race) are Friday and Saturday.  They expect over 100,000 people
>more than last year, bringing the grand total up to 280,000.

>>The TMS site says pretty clearly that it's maximum capacity is 204,000 so
I'm not sure where there going >>to cram an extra 75,000 people.

In 2000 there were 254,000 people at the race.  204,000 is just the stands.
The rest of the people either camp in the race infield, or do not actually
attend the big one, they just camp at the campground and take in the
atmosphere.

It is not that I want to scare anyone away.  I just want to make sure that
their excellencies, and their excellencies to be's friends have good
information to base their plans on.  It took 2 hours to get to the track
from Arlington Saturday and Sunday.  Plan accordingly, and her Excellency
Allison's instructions seem to be the best so far.

Bia
HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility of since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu