[Ansteorra] Guardian of The Tor

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 1 22:32:15 PST 2002

Greeting good people of Ansteorra. June 28-30th is the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor's Guardian of the Tor.

The Theme for this Years Guardian of the Tor is sharing the dream. So come
out participate in the multitude of activities scheduled for This years
Guardian of The Tor.  This is the time of year we choose our new Chivalric,
Rapier, and Archery Guardians, As well as the new Title Bard of Dragonsfire
Tor. This will be the first year the Tor will be hosting an Equestrian
competition and an IKAC shoot.

For more information on what is planned for this years Guardian of the Tor
please visit our website at

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian/GuardianXI.html

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net