[Ansteorra] Requesting information

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Apr 2 16:01:31 PST 2002

Dear Damaris,

Thank you.  I wasn't sure of the year.  I am also hoping to find the exact
days.  It was a very auspicious event if you met your love there for it was
almost the same for me.  I had actually met Thorgard at the 9 worthies
tournament (hence my query for that date).  The Peasant Uprising was the
first date Thorgard and I had.  (sigh!)  Memories.....starry eyed
silence....Oh.....sorry for the gush....I am still trying to get my feet
back on the ground after the handfasting...now *that* is a date that I won't
be forgetting!  But those first two were not engraved in my heart for I was
totally unaware of how deeply he was going to become entwined in my life and
my soul.  I know Gunnora was there for I have been given a most marvelous
bunch of photos and I have several of her in the crowd of witnesses.  Did
you also attend?  It was a truely magical time and even though I've been
married twice already in this life, I have to admit that I never felt as
"married" as I do thru this handfasting to my Big Fuzzy.  Anyway, the query
is because I'm a woman and such things are important to us.  I know that the
9 Worthies was in April of that same year so I'm getting closer.  I want to
do something with the dates and the years and so forth.  The creative juices
are flowing (watch out!)  :) If you can pin it down even more exactly,
please let me know.

Thanks again,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person