[Ansteorra] Elfsea Mud I mean Springfair

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Mon Apr 8 08:31:54 PDT 2002

And in my own turn, my heartfelt thanks to Lord Tomas and Seamus for taking
over the Herald's duties when illness prevented me from remaining at
MudF...er, SpringFaire. My dear Rafael also thanks you. I owe you both a
time of service.

Also, my thanks to the intrepid Ladies Melusine, Eleanor and Cait, who all
came to see and herald, but were rained out.

Elysia de Solares