[Ansteorra] Re: Fwd: Gulf Wars Pictures from Abroad

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 06:14:41 PST 2002

	Well *thank you*, Aurore. That little girl is my daughter,
Morgan. She was only 3 years old at the time, when we lived in
Elfsea many years ago. The little boy she is fighting is
Christopher, Sir Galen of Bristol's son. I believe he was 8 at
the time.

	Morgan's now 8 years old herself, still wants to fight heavy
weapons, plays soccer, is an equestrian (mundanely), and also
has expressed a wish to follow in my steps as a soldier in the
armed forces one day. And you're right, should she start
fighting now, then I have no doubt she could put fear in the
eyes of any boy who messes with her or stands against her in
tournament. (Not to mention she has a loving brother who would
clobber anyone who messes with her as well).

	Your compliment was heart-warming, thank you. I'm very proud of
my little rascals and the future I see in their eyes.

Au Dieu,
Colete

=====