[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars update

Russell Rischard rischard at tyler.net
Tue Apr 2 06:41:15 PST 2002

Now that the Meridian Martiallate has been informed that the athletic cup supporter is available standard with three
straps in some areas, they have determined that this rule modification is not cumbersome enough and have discarded it in
favour of other more arcane changes to be announced at a later date.  These more cumbersome rules will become effective
at Gulf Wars XII and will be announced on April 1, 2003.

Regards,
Duke Jean Richard Malcolmson, KSCA

Disclaimer:  My previous announcement was in no way meant to imply that the Meridian Martiallate would ever cause
themselves to be a pain in the backside of Ansteorran Fighters.

P.S. YES!! For those of you who e-mailed me directly.  Yes, it is all a sick twisted joke.!