[Ansteorra] DEM Siege Weapons successor

Lawrence ldruiz at netzero.net
Tue Apr 2 14:57:01 PST 2002

First I would like to thank the applicants.  Sir Wilhelm and I have
discussed the applicants, which was not a very easy choice, but we have
decided the second DEM Siege Weapons for Ansteorra, and my successor.  I
have contacted this individual and he has accepted.

Congratulations to Ld. Evets von Drachenklaue.  During the next couple of
weeks we will be transitioning the office over to him.  I look forward to an
even more exciting siege weapon future for Ansteorra.

I remain in your service,
Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle