[Ansteorra] Re: Trolls and Dwarfs

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Apr 8 11:01:33 PDT 2002

I don't know about the dwarfs, but there were several creatures at Elfsea Springfaire who strongly resembled the description of trolls - though I suppose that could have been due to the vast quantities of extremely sticky mud that tended to coat and cling to everything it touched.  Still, one never knows.  :)

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com