[Ansteorra] Springfaire

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 11:29:08 PDT 2002

    Many thanks to all the wonderful gentles, young and old, who braved Thors
wrath to attend our most glorious Springfaire and our investiture. Why was
Thor so put out? Well, we all know there were not only trolls about, but
there were dragons to the North and West of us creating all kinds of havoc.
They were flying over making racket and flying in circles making a most
terrible din. Thor did not want to see fire destroying our lovely forest so
he sent much rain to quench the heat. I found it quite refreshing, though a
little chilly and damp. The dragons were vanquished, tho I hear they returned
the next day. And after they had gone, there was singing and feasting bardic
and partying galore. I especially want to thank the esquestrian community for
bringing their beautiful beasts. Tho we could not use them, the effort was
much appreciated and they were lovely to behold. It will be an event to
remember with much humor, many heroic deeds, and plenty of God's life
sustaining water. And when have we ever let a little rain, dragons and trolls
stop our fun?
    Thank you to all who attended and enjoyed the festivities and Thank you
to all who worked hard to make it happen. There was no fighting, but it will
be twice as good the next time.
Siobhan
Baroness of Elfsea