[Ansteorra] Re: Trolls and Dwarfs

Elizabeta of Rundel rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 16:22:03 PDT 2002

Ahhhhh, I must say that dwarves do indeed exist... I
will be marrying one at Castellan this year. :)  My
Lord is 5' tall, barrel chested, and very hairy
(although for some reason he tends to shave his head
frequently), as we are told dwarves are wont to be.
He looks, acts, and speaks like we are told dwarves
do, and loves working with metal and stones.  Although
one thing to say he may NOT be a dwarf, he LIKES
water, and I understand that dwarves don't like water
that much.... *grin*

=====
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Elizabeta
Seneschal of Rundel
Minister of Children for Margrave/Vormund