[Ansteorra] Elfsea Mud I mean Springfair

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:16:48 PDT 2002

The "proving of the negative is Sir Pendaran "problem". We have been given
references yes but do "we" ahve to "see" every thing to belive that they
exsist? Also Sir Pendaran has sugested taht the references are fals. That
some one at some time in thepast "created" them just to fool person at a
later date. For such a ruse surely would fool no one at the time it was
done, so no small amount of effort was put forth just to fool some one at a
latter date. Taht calles into question all such relices :) lets not go
there.
plachoya :)  :)