[Ansteorra] Artair's King's Archer

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Apr 8 23:43:49 PDT 2002

There is no one in the Knowne Worlde who deserved a King's Archer more than Artair.  That's why I gave him the braid that I was honored to receive from HL Fearghus at Gulf War.

Keep Shooting Artair.  We all have things to learn from you.  You have raised the bar for King's Archers and we are proud to count you in our number.

Lord Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu, Esq., KAA