[Ansteorra] Proof of trolls?

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Apr 9 05:52:51 PDT 2002

>My, such compelling evidence of trolls in our own region! And in the company
>of Duke Kein. For some reason that picture brings to mind our own beloved
>Baron Pendaran!  The posture or clothing maybe, the coronet, the belt, or is
>it the chain? All of the above?  Was the troll so taken with HE Pendaran's
>appearance, he has taken to copying everything about him? As was stated, a
>picture is indeed worth a thousand words.

My good Lady Tabitha,

I am certain beyound all doubt, for I have spoken with this troll, that he knows nothing of Baron Pendaran. If you mention the, I agree striking, similarity to the creature he will tell you quite clearly that he has never seen such a creature as a Pen-Dar-En and despite what all of us are telling him, he is quite sure that they do not exist.

He has been known to mutter something like "No Bryn Gwlad, there no Pen-Dar-En." And can indeed become quite agittated if you press the matter.

Timothy