[Ansteorra] Troll Baron

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Tue Apr 9 09:33:02 PDT 2002

I'm more disturbed by the fact that Esteban used the word "eeek" than I am
by Kein conspiring with a, um, whatever that that thing is.

Pendaran

-----Original Message-----
From: Lord Ricardo Esteban de Salamanca [mailto:esteban at unreachable.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 11:14 AM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Troll Baron

Eeek!

What I would like to know, brother, is what is our knight is doing with
it?  I should hope he would be going for a weapon with which to slay
it, or perhaps a bridle to "work" it?  Certainly such an upstanding
and noble man as Duke Kein would not be conspiring with such a beast?!

Ever penitent,

Lord Ricardo Esteban de Salamanca