[Ansteorra] AHEM...Amendment

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Apr 9 11:19:53 PDT 2002

We most humbly apologize for butting into your day once again, but

The website for Steppes Warlord XXIX is now up and functional (although
some aspects are still under construction) at www.steppes.org/warlord

Thank you again for your time.

***DISCLAIMER***
The event stewards at this, or any other, time make no guarantees as to
what type of weather will be provided; we simply guarantee to provide
weather of some type.  Thank you.
***DISCLAIMER***

This message has been provided by the Kingdom Steward Automated Network.
If you have any questions please direct them to the KSAN liaisons for
this event.

STEWARDS:
Lady Margarite McBridin (Michelle Hanson)
972-245-5692
bmhanson at airmail.net

Lady Liadan Bregh (Karen Cleek)
972-680-1689