[Ansteorra] Elfsea Mud I mean Springfair

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Apr 9 17:41:33 PDT 2002

> I don't really find troll all that FUN.  You don't get
> to actually "act" like a troll at gate.  Now if we got
> to jump out from under bridges and scare people as
> they came through the gate then I might think that was
> FUN ;-)

I've tried several times to convince autocrats etc. to let me wear my troll
head mask at "troll" but they keep mumbling something about "appearances" or
"not with the theme of the event".  I think that would be a wonderful
"appearance".  I still may do it someday just to do it.  2 or 3 am sounds
like a marvelous time to kick back and really be "THE troll".

Annes
Who has been more trollish at 3 am than she can honestly remember.