[Ansteorra] Proof of trolls?

Richard Morgan rmorgan at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 18:43:58 PDT 2002

Gentles all

I fear that you are all mistaken. The visage seen in the picture next to
duke Kein is not a troll. It is however a particularly ugly haggis that sir
Kein has just let loose and by its green tint one of a piscine origin called
a haggamuggy: This unique dish is served by my lady Nara's tribe to the
bravest of warriors. Few are quite so brave twice.

Just to share the info.
Sir Richard ap Morgan

> > Yeah, they obviously like cream and honey cakes: Did you see how big
> around
> > that thing was? Shocking!
> >
> > Pendaran

Pendaran's