[Ansteorra] Persona stuff

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Wed Apr 10 10:06:18 PDT 2002

Annes declared:
> I love seeing folks like yourself and Pendaran who can actually pull
> off the whole extreamly authentic stuff.  Me...I can hardly walk
> authentically let alone make something like that.

To which Stefan replied:
>Not everyone can be a "Lion" of Ansteorra. However, everyone
>can do the little things that make this game more exciting
> and interesting, ...  It really doesn't take that much effort.

Pendaran's response:

Speaking as a "Lion" of Ansteorra that playing persona is not difficult. I
invite anyone who doesn't believe me to take my persona class some time.
I've also occasionally heard that those who play persona are stuffy and
boring. To that assertion, I need only point to Sir Keif, Mistress Mari and
a few other adept persona players and defy anyone to honestly call them
stuff and boring!

Trying to figure out what those quotation marks were for,
Pendaran
(Fully dressed and not at all green)