[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra digest, Vol 1 #439 - 4 msgs

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Fri Apr 12 17:52:08 PDT 2002

Goodness, Marc!  What kind of ogres are you messing with, Sirrah?  I am
slowly becoming "one of those history types".  In mine own defense, those
who know me also know i don't give a rip if their dream differs from mine -
it is, after all, Their Dream.  But if they must Ask Me what i think of
their garb, or their "persona story" or whatever, then i will try, gently
always, to tell them, making suggestions of resources to check for more
data, often sharing whatever i have.  I wonder now, who i have wounded with
this approach.  If it's someone reading this list, please accept my humble
apology - and let me know where i hurt you, so i can remove that behaviour
from my catalog.

Gerita