[Ansteorra] My last word

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Fri Apr 12 18:12:18 PDT 2002

Dear members of this list, I apologize to any and all who were offended by my use of the word Nazi.  It is the similarity in tactics I refer to in the analogy, those who believe that my way is the only way and I am better than you because I do things my way.  Fortunately by my experience this is a very small group of people.  AmberLea

May the hinges on the doors to friendship never become rusty.

--
[ Ivy.gif of type image/gif deleted ]