[Ansteorra] Re: FYI

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:47:41 PDT 2002

>From: "Chuck and Rhonda Leggett" <RLEGGETT at austin.rr.com>
>Just a (hopefully unnecessary) disclaimer:    The term "period Nazi" was
>not created by me...

Just to let you know, I certainly didn't want to convey the impression that
I thought you had created either the terms "authenticity Nazi" or
"Anal-retentive", particularly as used in this thread.  I'm sorry if I've
had anything to do with your feeling castigated, as this was certainly not
my intent.  Actually, I though Ulf introduced both terms, and that in a
joking fashion (which I did catch - I just really don't care for the
terminology).

Marc/Diarmaid