[Ansteorra] Authenticity thoughts

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:07:05 PDT 2002

>From: "Carolle M Cox" <hpockets at gte.net>
>Goodness, Marc!  What kind of ogres are you messing with, Sirrah?

Oh, you'd be surprised :)  Mostly the people I've referred to have been
perfectly normal people who've been led to expect that anyone who wants to
do things accurately are going to put them down, regardless.

I should have pointed out that the incident I referred to in my earlier
message was many, many years, ago, and that my observations on this topic
have been built up over the past twenty years.

>data, often sharing whatever i have.  I wonder now, who i have >wounded
>with this approach.  If it's someone reading this list, please accept my
>humble apology - and let me know where i hurt you, >so i can remove that
>behaviour from my catalog.

I suspect if you've been waiting for them to talk to you about it, you don't
have anything to feel guilty about.

Marc/Diarmaid