[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Lost and Found

Debbie Walker ddwalker at mail.pclnet.net
Sun Apr 14 13:53:17 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Peveto
To: meridian-ty at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 12:12 PM
Subject: [TY] Gulf Wars Lost and Found

Here ia a list of the Lost and Found from Gulf Wars.  My contact info is below.  I do not get email from the TY so you need to contact me privately if you see something that is yours.  If you reply to this message, I won't see it.  This will eventually be on the Gulf Wars website as well.

Michael-Lazarus

Gulf Wars XI Lost and Found Items

Here is all the lost and found that was recovered from the Gulf War XI site.  If it is not on this list, I do not have it.  If anything shows up, I will have the list updated.  If you think something on this list is yours, please follow these instructions.

Email or write me at the following addresses to inquire about your item.  I am sorry, but I cannot accept any phone calls:

The Venerable Brother Michael-Lazarus of Antioch

Michael L. Peveto

4266 Nepal Drive

Hermitage, TN  37076

Templarsgt1 at comcast.net

If an item belongs to you, I will be happy to return it to you.  I send everything USPS Certified Mail (unless otherwise specifically requested) on every Friday afternoon.  The cost to have your items mailed to you will be between $5.00 and $10.00 depending on the weight and size.  Payment should be mailed to the above address in the form of a MONEY ORDER or CERTIFIED/CASHIERS CHECK made out to the above name and address.  Please. No personal checks.  I will return a personal check to you.  No exceptions.

I will hold all items at my home until 1 August 2002.  After that, whatever remains, will be auctioned, donated, or deep-sixed.

Clothing

Sheer purple scarf, 36in x 36in, gold thread border

Sheer black scarf, 48in x 48in.

Sheer white scarf, 12in x 72in.

Straw hat, women's, white band with flowers and a watering can embroidered.

Grey felt hat, men's, with silver eagle pin on the front.

Grey felt hat, men's, unadorned.

One pair of light brown leather work gloves. Small size. Horse head stamped on cuff (small)

One pair of black fleece gloves, women's, straps on wrists, small size.

Trim, in plastic ziplock bag, 1in width, white with purple flowers and gold thread.

Personal Effects

Ansteorran favor (?), square, 7in x 7in. yellow w/ black star.

Favor, black, hangs on belt w/ small pockets on reverse. White circle w/ black thistle, three red dots.

Small pouch, drawstring, purple with light blue moons and stars.

Black velvet pouch, small, square, drawstring.

Purse, blue, oriental pagodas, yellow interior.

Snood, gold net with faux braided hair on a plastic headband.

Small metal box with sliding lid. Rounded top, enameled green and blue.

Black velvet pouch. Small, round, drawstring.

Lensatic compass. Black. Black dial marked in mils and degrees. Made in Japan.

Membership card. Margaret E Pelfrey/Elizabeth Stoddad Parr Pembroke

Membership card. K. Allison L. Crawford/Anwyn Na Gig.

Visa Check Card, Bank of America. Jonathan J. Sidwell.

Visa Check Card, Southtrust Bank.  Jennifer M. Merriott.

USAA Check and Cash Card.  Robert Anthony Dionisio.

Three sheath knives. One is 8in end to end. Other two are identical and 6in end to end. All have wood handles, brass hilts and clip sheathes.

Watch, Armitron, blue and silver, black band, digital.

Watch, Casio, black case and band, "truth" on the band, picture of the continents on face.

Watch, women's, Timex, Gold case, black band, small, analog

Watch, women's, Junction West, silver case and silver band, analog.

Watch, women's, Wrangler, faux stones around face, silver band, analog.

Watch, men's, Lorus, silver case, silver band, black face with three small dials, analog.

Black enameled cup/bowl, made in Russia, gold leaf interior, flower motif, used as ashtray.

Fan, Bamboo, blue cloth, gold Chinese dragon, red and green ribbons on handle.

Sunglasses, dark brown tortoise shell frames, silver fittings on ear pieces.

Pipe, (no, not that kind), brown bowl, black stem "imported briar, Italy".

Jewelry

Silver brooch, round, Celtic motif, pin clasp.

Ring, silver/pewter, "Mater Dei Momento Mei".

Silver brooch, flower or sun burst motif, faux pearl in center, pin clasp.

Circlet, silver, with wound brass edging.

Anklet/choker/bracelet, white leather thong, small brass bells.

Silver bracelet, very small, wire style.

Bracelet, black ribbon, gold-ish diamond shaped pendant with fluer-de-lis and wolves heads, number XV at the bottom point.

Pearl necklace, plastic, rather non descript.

Butterfly brooch, blue enameled, very light blue stones, pin clasp.

Anklet/choker/bracelet, wood beads, bound by cord, "North American Fishing Club" pin attached.

Cloak clasp, small, celtic style, brass wire.

Same as above except in copper.

Same as above, large, pewter w/ brass pin.

Lion's head, ring in its mouth, brass-esque.

Jaguar brooch, gold, black spots, pin clasp.

Necklace, gold-ish, linked, rather non descript.

Armor

Stainless steel half-gauntlet, large, right hand, buff leather straps inside.

Black leather half gauntlet, left hand, medium, brown leather strap with buckle on cuff.

Black leather half gauntlet, right hand, medium, brass rivets, thong on hand and thong lacing on cuff.

Vambrace, black leather, left arm, stainless steel elbow cop, leather dried out.

Full gauntlet, black leather, left hand, blue neoprene padding inside on thumb.

Black leather belt, store bought, faux alligator hide, brushed silver buckle.

Brown leather belt, brass wire buckle.

Buckler, stainless steel, 8 ½ inches diameter, natural brown leather backing with strap on back.

Crossbow quarrel holder/carrier, grey-ish suede leather, dark brown strap.

Mugs

There are only four.  All are pewter, two have glass bottoms, one has a brown leather thong on the handle.  No markings.  They are just mugs.

Electronic Equipment

Minolta Maxxum 1800 AF flash attachment

Blue Motorola Talkabout T5100  radio w/ belt clip.

Motorola cellphone, flip type, solar power adapter on front. Belongs to Russ Viola.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor