[Ansteorra] Diabetics, Hypoglycemics, and Others

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 14 16:26:22 PDT 2002

I have recently started a group list server for anyone who is diabetic,
hypoglycemic, or are on a restricted diet of any nature. It is intended as a
place to trade recipes ideas, and get to know others who may be in the same
situation that you may be, as well as educate those who may just be
interested in learning about our situations.
If you are interested please visit
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/ansteorrandiabetics  .
So far we have 8 members with others invited, and 2 files that have been
upload to the files area, one is a collection of recipes and the other is a
period dessert recipe that has been redacted for those who are diabetic.

Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc